Saturday, March 5, 2011

Peanut butter sauce

024

I am a HUGE Peanut butter fan! Peanut butter and chocolate, even more so! :) 
So I came up with a quick way to get more bang for your buck (lower points for my favorite treat!) 

1 tsp peanut butter   1 pt+
2 tsp milk  0 pt+
dash of powdered sugar (optional)  o pt+

TOTAL: 1 pt+

In a small bowl, put the peanut butter and milk in and stir. Place in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, and stir again, repeating until just mixed and melted through. Add powdered sugar if desired. Pour over icecream, or use as a dip for fruit, or over cake...there are really a million uses for this! :)

What would YOU make this for?

1 comment:

Kristin and Jay said...

can I just tell you how GLAD I am you have this blog. I officially started weight watchers again yesterday (and so glad I did, I was totally lying to myself on how much I "really" weighed, and how unhealthily I was really eating). So this is going to help me out a TON. I also started with a friend who is going to love this blog also. So I would totally put this peanut butter sauce on toast. I love PB and toast, but this is a great way to get the PB without having to use so much! Good thinking! LOVE IT!