Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 2 (29 points+ in 29 days)

Today we had company for dinner--so I knew we would have a heavier meal come dinnertime. I have found that if I eat a good, solid breakfast I don't have the need for a morning snack and often don't feel temped by the food around me. We even fit in a dessert with the daily points, even though you could always use weekly points for the sweet treats. Just wanted to show it's possible to do, and still be satisfied!

BREAKFAST:
1/2 C egg beaters - 1 pt+
1/2 Light multigrain english muffin - 1 pt+  (the picture shows 2, but I was so full after eating half that I set the other half aside for another day)
1 Tbsp simply fruit strawberry spread - 1 pt+
1 banana - 0 pt+

TOTAL: 4 pt +


week 1 tracking 031

LUNCH:
1 C Progresso Light Homestyle vegetable soup - 1 pt+
1 piece Arnold double fiber wheat bread - 2 pt +
4 slices thin sliced turkey lunch meat - 1 pt+
romaine lettuce - o pt+

TOTAL: 4 pt+


week 1 tracking 033


SNACK: 100 calorie yogurt covered pretzels. - 3 pt+
(I really just was craving the salty / sweet--it wasn't because I was hungry. )

TOTAL: 3 pt+

DINNER:
4 oz turkey breast roast - 3 pt +
1 potato roll - 3 pt+
Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower mix with onion soup mix sauce - 1 pt+

TOTAL: 7 pt+
week 1 tracking 040

DESSERT: 1 slice of strawberry swirl cheesecake - 10 pt+
(HUGE splurge, I know! But it was SO delicious!)

week 1 tracking 044

DAILY TOTAL: 28 pt+

No comments: