Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 4 (29 points+ in 29 days)

After being so low on my points yesterday, I wanted to try to balance things out better today...

BREAKFAST:
1 C Fiber One fruit and yogurt cereal  4 pt+
1/2 C skim milk (I go minimal on the milk because I really don't care for it)  1 pt+
1/2 English muffin (shows 2, but only ate half. I was too full to finish!) 1 pt+
1 Tbsp. SImply fruit spread  1 pt+

MEAL TOTAL 7 pt+


week 1 tracking 058

LUNCH:

Leftovers! Chicken noodle soup 3 pt+ (no mashed potatoes this time)
1 potato roll  3 pt+
Reeces Whips miniature 2 pt+

MEAL TOTAL: 8 pt+


week 1 tracking 054

DINNER:

Green bean casserole (1/9th of recipe) 7 pt+
romaine lettuce  0 pt+
potato roll 3 pt+

MEAL TOTAL: 10 pt+

week 1 tracking 077


I've got to admit--after the kids got to bed, I was kind of feeling hungry again. So I had an evening snack.

EVENING SNACK:
1/2 C lowfat cottage cheese  2 pt+
1 Philly swirl bar (frozen italian ice. YUM!)  1 pt+

TOTAL: 3 pt+
week 1 tracking 022

DAILY TOTAL: 28 pt+

No comments: