Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 28 (29 points+ in 29 days)

Really wanted to do something fun for the kids this morning, so I found a recipe for these chunky monkey pancakes that looked super tasty! I calculated it all out, and took a few things out (or reduced them) to get them down to only 5 pt+ for 2 pancakes, which I thought was AWESOME since I normally will use between 3-8 pt+ for breakfast (remember, I like to start the day off good and full!)

BREAKFAST:
2 Chunky monkey pancakes  5 pt+
2 TBSP Peanut Butter syrup  2 pt+

TOTAL: 7 pt+
002
LUNCH:
1 C Progresso high fiber minestrone  3 pt+
19 gm Special K multigrain crackers  2 pt+
1/4 C cottage cheese  1 pt+

TOTAL: 6 pt+
008
I was at church most of the day, and came home to get dinner ready, so there weren't really any snacks in there...just moved on to dinner.

DINNER: meatball sub, green beans, watermelon
4 inches of whole wheat hoagie roll (puchased from Sam's club)  5 pt+
3 meatballs in pizza sauce  3 pt+
1/8 C mozzarella cheese sprinkled on  1 pt+
1 C watermelon
3/4 C green beans

TOTAL: 9 pt+

012
We had some friends over and I figured since I had the points left over, I would have a bigger piece of dessert than normal. HUUUUUGE mistake. It was WAY too much, and I ate it anyway, which left me feeling yucky. One serving would have been plenty. Lesson learned. :)

DESSERT:
1 1/2 slices of pumpkin pie cake  8 pt+

TOTAL: 8 pt+
pumpkin pie cake
DAILY TOTAL: 30 pt+

No comments: