Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 9 (29 points+ in 29 days)

BREAKFAST:
1 tsp Extra virgin olive oil  1 pt+
2 eggs  4 pt+
2 slices ready to serve bacon - 1 pt+
1 slice Orowheat double fiber bread  2 pt+
spray butter  0 pt+

MEAL TOTAL: 8 pt+

food and science museum 026

I was so full from breakfast that I really wasn't hungry when lunch rolled around. I ran some errands, and finally made SOMETHING to eat about 2 p.m. so that I wouldn't be starving at dinner time! Am in the process of finishing up food we have in the cupboard, freezer and fridge, so I just cooked up some mini egg rolls I had in the freezer.

LUNCH:
4 mini egg rolls - 6 pt+


food and science museum 028

Dinner was cook and run, as we were on the way out to a friends house for cake and icecream and a birthday celebration! So I unfortunately didn't even get a salad with it--but it was plenty filling!

DINNER:
1/9th of calzone dough recipe  5 pt+
3 large olives, sliced  0 pt+
1 oz. fresh mozzarella  2 pt+
diced red pepper   0 pt+
1/4 C ragu pizza sauc  1 pt+
turkey sausage  1 pt+

MEAL TOTAL:  9 pt+

food and science museum 032

DESSERT: Am going to count my ice cream  with this--
1/2 C nonfat frozen yogurt - 2 pt+

DAILY TOTAL: 25 pt+

No comments: